Careers with London’s Leading Rails Developers
Work with the finest Rubyists in the land. See the change you bring to client after client. Use a project process that is creative, social and fast. Never, ever stop learning. We’re New Bamboo. Join us.
- Teach and learn about agile
- Improve Scrum practices
- Help create productive teams
- Remove project obstacles
Senior Ruby Developer
Build elegant web apps
- Work with experienced Rubyists
- Learn from and teach your colleagues
- Vote for what you want to work on
- Influence project success
Switch to Ruby!
- Learn from Ruby experts
- Get variety in your work
- Learn agile and Scrum
- Join a friendly community
We’ve created a work environment that encourages productivity without stress.
That means working with with friendly, smart people, and a culture of continually learning and improving. It means working on one project at a time; having control over how much work you commit to; and ensuring developers take the important technical decisions on a project. Beyond that, we believe your work should be meaningful and enjoyable, and you should have some choice about what you’re going to do next.
Speaking of culture, ours is shaped by these four values. We are:
- We believe honest, respectful and direct communication has no downside. That doesn’t mean being tactless or indiscrete—it means we work better when we’re sure we all understand each other.
- We see the best in people, find the best in the situation, and try to always do the right thing. It’s not naïveté—it often comes back to you.
- If you don’t know it until you’ve tried it—try it! Puzzling out the answer to a tricky problem, and staying curious about new domains (technical or not) is what keeps us all sharp. Besides, it’s kinda fun.
- The whole company is constantly finding and discussing better ways to get things done. We value persuasiveness and meaningful results over hierarchy, and we prefer the long term solution to the quick fix.